Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Low Carb Healthified Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes

Low Carb Healthified Vanilla Cinnamon Pancakes

3 whole eggs
1 tablespoon of Chia seeds
1/2 scoop of Jay Robb Vanilla Protein Shake
3 ozs of Cream Cheese
1 packet of Stevia (Kal) Brand is my Favorite
1/8 teasp of Sea Salt
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of Aluminum Free baking powder

I use a Ninja food blender put all ingredients in blender and process until thoroughly mixed with no lumps in batter.

In skillet spray pan with spray oil get nice and hot usually med heat for my stove.....once pan is hot pour about 4 to 5" round of batter.  cook until bubbly on upside of batter then quickly flip and cook until brown on both sides.

I serve mine with home made syrups made from berries or I use Nature Hollow maple syrup.

Very tasty high protein low carb pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment